Pages

Followers

Thursday, April 1, 2010

April Fools!

Well, it looks like its that time of the year when everybody makes crazy jokes and then say, "April Fools!" Haha...Well, Jason and I learned our lesson. lol. Last year we joked with everyone that we had a secret surprise for everyone (it was our way of saying April Fools!), and then two weeks later we found out we were pregnant :)! What a surprise to us! I had to take two tests to make sure it was true, because the first one was such a surprise that we both thought it couldn't be real...oh but it was real! You see pregnancy tests when they are positive always, always and always mean that you are pregnant. The doctors say you can't have a negative positive, but you can have a positive negative. I hope that makes since. Well, its been a year since then, and we couldn't be more happy with where the Lord has brought us in our lives together as husband and wife. You see our lives have been forever changed by our precious son, Joshua. We are so grateful for him, and we thank the Lord for him everyday. Jason and I cherish every second with our son, because we are not guaranteed tomorrow nor is he. I know that sounds sad and depressing, but its not when you worship the high king! Anyway, I have been taking lots and lots of pictures of our little man, because I want to capture every memory of him on picture and video. I'm doing the pictures and Jason is doing the videos. Once I figure out how to upload them on the blog I will. Jason is going to have to teach him to design my website better :)! I would like to be more creative with my blog, but I just need to figure out how to do it! Its funny how being a stay-at-home mommy makes you discover new things that you enjoy doing. I find myself enjoying art projects and sowing projects now! I thank the Lord that I have the time to do it, and that I have an amazing husband who provides for his family so that I can stay home with our son. Speaking of our son, Joshua is awake from his morning nap which means its time for me to be finished and go be a mommy!

Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed!

Cathy

0 comments: